GENERAL INFORMATION according to § 5 paragraph 1 ECG
Dr. Dominik Schärmer, Lawyer
Ungargasse 15/5, 1030 Vienna
T +43 1 3100246
F +43 1 3100246-18
Chamber affiliation: The Vienna Chamber of Lawyers
DVR-Number: DVR 3003593
You can find the professional regulations in the updated version on the homepage of the ÖRAK. The most important are:
- Lawyers’ Association (RAO),
- Guidelines for the exercise of the lawyer’s profession (RL-BA),
- Disciplinary law for lawyers and lawyers (DSt),
- Autonomous fee criteria (AHK),
- Lawyers’ law (RATG) and
- The Framing and Arbitration Rules.
Dr. Dominik Schärmer commits himself to the protection and security of the personal data of all visitors to this website. We therefore make allowance for the visitor’s need to obtain information on which data will be collected, why we do this and where the data goes.
On this website, Dr. Dominik Schärmer collects information in five ways:
- We register the data that your web browser automatically transmits to us. Information of this kind typically includes your domain name (the information after the @ in your email address) and possibly your user name (the name you used before the @). The scope of the transmitted data depends on the settings set on your personal web browser, which you can also query and change there. The information provided automatically by your web browser shows us which pages you visit on our website, from which website you changed to our website, and where you are leaving our website. From this information, we provide statistics that help us understand how our website is used. The interpretation of these statistics shows us how to design the content of our website so that visitors can access the information they are looking for as quickly and easily as possible.
- We can actively get information about you by installing our own small record on your computer. With the help of such data sets, which are generally known as “cookie”, we can identify you by means of a computer generated unique code. This code gives us the opportunity to save pages you requested and your preferred procedure in a database. Instead of having to retrieve relevant information later, we can automatically provide it and save you time and effort. Your computer may be set to not allow the setting of cookies. Your browser has the appropriate information available.
- We collect information on this site when you contact us or respond to the surveys, questionnaires or inquiries we offer. With your e-mails, you voluntarily provide us with information. All information generated by computer, such as your e-mail address, can be used by Dr. Dominik Schärmer for the purposes mentioned here. Other uses or transfers happen within the framework of the law.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information about your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website operators, and to provide other services connected with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Our website uses social plugins of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are visible on one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue tile or a “thumb up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and the appearance of Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a web page that contains such a plugin, your browser will connect directly to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into it by the website. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform you according to our knowledge:
By integrating the plugins, Facebook is given the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our Internet presence. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like button or make a comment, the corresponding information will be sent directly to Facebook by Facebook and stored there. If you are not a member of Facebook, there is the possibility that Facebook will find and save your IP address.
If you are a Facebook member and you do not want Facebook to collect data about you through our Internet presence and link to your Facebook member data, you must log out before you visit our website at Facebook.
It is also possible to block Facebook social plugins with add-ons for your browser, for example with the “Facebook Blocker”.
Proper collection, safeguarding and use of personal data of both third parties and members of the family, is one of the company’s fundamental principles.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer satisfies the statutory requirements regarding the protection of personal data and commits himsself to comply with the applicable legal provisions. Dr. Dominik Schärmer regularly reviews his practices for the collection, use and disclosure of personal data to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations on a permanent basis.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer informs the persons concerned if personal data are collected for the first time or if it is intended to make already collected data available to third parties. Personal data shall not be used for purposes of direct advertising for products or services aimed at identifiable persons unless such use has been disclosed in advance and the data subject has been given the opportunity to exclude such use of his data.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer, in accordance with applicable legal procedures, shall ensure that data on children or other sensitive data are collected only with the explicit consent and are protected against misuse.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer collects and uses personal data in accordance with the previously issued Notices.Dr. Dominik Schärmer is in any case entitled to anonymize collected personal data and to use this data for statistical, historical, scientific or other purposes according to the applicable law.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer respects the security of personal data and protects their completeness as far as this is possible with an economically reasonable effort.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer shall provide the data subject with the applicable legal procedure in order to gain access to the collected personal data and, if necessary, to correct incorrect or incomplete data, to change the degree of individual consent granted or to block or delete personal data.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer binds contract partners to contractually obligate, accept and comply with the principles and objectives of these guidelines who receive personal data from Dr. Dominik Schärmer or to Dr. Dominik Schärmer.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer is, in certain circumstances,where legally permissible or legally required to do so by law, or by virtue of a court order, to collect, use and / or disclose personal data without the need for a notification or comparable activities ( For example in the context of official investigations).
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer adapts his policies, procedures, behavior and practices to these guidelines, eg in the personnel administration, with regard to data collected, processed or used with respect to past, present or future employees.
- Dr. Dominik Schärmer reserves the right to change and update these policies or his business practices at any time. Dr. Dominik Schärmer will only apply changes to these guidelines retroactively to data that Dr. Dominik Schärmer has collected in the past if this is legally permissible.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us.
© Copyright Dr. Dominik Schärmer, Vienna (Austria). All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics and their arrangement on the website are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The content of this website may not be copied, distributed, modified or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. We point out that the images contained on the websites are partly subject to the copyright of third parties (for example istockphoto.com).
We compile the contents of this website with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the correctness and accuracy of the contained information. Any liability for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website is excluded, as far as these are not based on intent or gross negligence. Insofar as this website refers to websites operated by third parties, Dr. Dominik Schärmer does not accept any responsibility for their contents.